Hidup (Food for the Hungry/FH-Indonesia) is an independent
organization based in
Sumatera and has
program operations in
Province and Siberut
West Sumatera Province.
FH has been working
in Indonesia since
2005 and aims to alleviate all forms
of poverty through
looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
Title : HR & GA OFFICER
MEDAN, North Sumatera.
Objective of the position : Responsible
for providing assistance to Finance & Administration Director in human
resources and general affair function to support the operational (office and
Task & Responsibilities:
- General HR function (Absence staff report, recruitment, administration, new
staff orientation, permit, leave, etc)
- Update of the local adaptation/law of
organizational HR policies, information dissemination and compliance
into FH manual book
- Ensure regulatory compliance (i.e.,
work permits, visas) and administration.
- Coordinate the recruitment process
(application, selection process, and interview)
- Lead the new staff orientation
(including the primary basic documents and administration
- Update the staffs job description (and
document the updated one), the staff database (personal and professional data),
the staffs leave (absence) regularly (monthly).
- Handle the staff welfare case
(Worker/Health case, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, Insurance, Pension,
etc) accordance with law and policy
- Coordinate with the supervisor about
the staff performance evaluation
- Handle the local report related to
government office (i.e. Labour & Social Office, etc)
- Provide the staff care and social
support for the staff regularly (monthly and yearly) or accidentally.
- Provide consultation for employee’s
grievance, ensuring issues are managed within organizational policy and labor
- Supervise the General Affair staff,
Driver, and security guards.
- Ensure the office security (24 hours,
security guard), ensure the office building cleanliness and maintenance (i.e.
parking area, wareroom, office space, kitchen, etc.), ensure the asset
maintenance (i.e. generator, office equipment, refrigerator, etc.), ensure the
office public facility work normally (i.e. electricity, water, internet, etc.),
- Handle the vehicle usage and regular
- Handle the guest or foreigner
- Handle others accidental work related
to public office space (general affair)
Title : ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Based in MEDAN, North Sumatera.
the position : Responsible for providing
assistance to Finance & Administration Director in financial and accounting
process, e.g. prepare Monthly & Annual Financial Reports; ensure all financial reports in line with Indonesian
Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS), Generally Accepted Accounting
Principle (GAAP), FH financial policies and procedures, donor requirements,
partner requirements, and all other applicable laws, rules and guidelines; ensure tax
compliance; assist the audit (local & international); and including
budgeting, tax report, asset management, etc.
Task & Responsibilities:
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining
balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal
entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing
- Enters all financial transactions in the accounting
system in accordance with the accounting standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and
year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation,
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed
accurately and timely
- Maintains supporting documentation for all transactions
availability of transaction document such as invoice, assignment letter,
accounting forms, etc
- Make good
documentation of finance documents, including copy, scan and filing system
- Prepare tax report and tax payment
accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with tax regulations.
- Maintain the fixed asset
(list/register) and depreciation schedules
- Assist on
regular check physically for updating asset list
with Finance & Administration Officer for monitoring Advance Register,
daily cash position and petty cash transaction
- Assist on
annual budget process
- Preparation and coordination of audit
Title : FIELD COMMUNICATION FACILITATOR
in MENTAWAI, West Sumatera.
of the positifion : Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) is
responsible for all activities of correspondence children to sponsor /
the child in accordance with the quality standards and targets specified
Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) will
cooperate with all the CDF and Sponsorship Department to ensure that
activities go well. Field Communication Facilitator (FCF) can be added
when considered necessary by management. Office holders will
cooperate with the Ministry CFCT West Sumatra.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Translating documents
- Processing incoming and outgoing letters
(receiving in correspondence tracking log, screening, scanning, sending to
Medan/distributing to each field)
- Maintaining filing system for all World Link
requests and documents
- Working closely with Sponsorship Relations to
reach the quality standard related to the communication requirements.
- Ensuring the existing communication between
sponsors/donors, and children (beneficiaries) in line with the Child Protection
Policy and make them as positive experiences for all related parts.
photos using the given
format and guidelines
- Providing inputs and information for program
development especially related to children needs
- Collecting child information ( registering
new children, updating child profile, uploading photos)
- Assisting with other World Link tasks, as
- Performing other responsibilities as requested
by Area Coordinator.
Degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration,
Psychology, Law or other relevant field (A),
Bachelor Degree in Accounting (B), English Literature or
other related public communication education background (C).
- Knowledge of HR best
practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic
theoretical background (A).
- Knowledge of Indonesian
Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP),
Tax, and International Financial Reporting Standards-IFRS (B).
in-depth knowledge and methodology in health program (C).
- Have experience working in humanitarian
sector as program support,
communication devision or other related
- At least 3-5 years experiences in the
same field (A,B,C).
- Combination of commercial and
not-for-profit organization experience highly preferred (A,B,C).
- Fluency in English, written and oral(A,B,C).
- Willing to travel in domestic and foreign country (A,B,C).
computer skills in Microsoft office, especially MS Excel & MS Word (A,B,C).
- Fast learner and ability to work independently and
in a team (A,B,C).
- Ability to perform to a high
level under limited supervision (A,B,C).
analytical skills & excellent personal and interpersonal skills, honesty,
good self-confidence, independence and consistence (A,B,C).
- Could work
well under pressure and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (A,B,C).
- Able and willing to travel
to remote and insecure locations for
short periods of
time and short notice (A,B,C).
- Displays cultural, gender,
religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability; (A,B,C).
- Commitment to FH’s mission and
HOW TO APPLY :
send your application,
photograph, salary expectation
three latest references (max300kb)
to : [email protected]no later than February
6th, 2016. Please put “title/position”
subject (e.g “Livelihood Officer”), and
please put your name after
letter title (e.g. CV-John.
Johnson, Cover letter-John.