If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organizations in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organizations and is part of a global network of WWF.
WWF-ID will launch new challenging project named RIMBA, and currently seeking for the best candidate to fill the position of: RIMBA – Project Team Leader, based in Jambi (Central Sumatera) and report directly to Sumatera Leader.
RIMBA Project Team Leader will lead all of RIMBA Project and to achieve goal of the project through achievement of 3 components ; (1) creates the institutional foundation, human capacity, agreement on alternative development scenarios for RIMBA, as well as the programmatic sustainability of a Green Prosperity (GP) applied to forest-based sectors and land resources; (2) invests in and tests different GE development scenarios in RIMBA landscape targeting forest management, social justice on economic sources, land rehabilitation and biodiversity conservation through a GE approach; and (3) establishes the evidence base for measuring project impacts, and supports the estimation of –in follow up activities, e.g. GEF RIMBA project- the degree of adoption and upscaling of GE approaches by private and public sectors, as well as dissemination and uptake of best practices for national policy consideration.
• At least S2 or equivalent; major in management conservation, forestry, landscape.
• At least 10 years having working experiences in conservation and management, and having some additional training course on landscape and forest management, experienced succesfully a technical position in an environmental NGO, or relevant agency
• Proven experience of high level engagement with public and private sector stakeholders
• Demonstrated success in managing teams and budgets, building effective partnerships and communicating with
• Diverse constituencies
• Successful fundraising and donor relations skills
• Previous experience and knowledge of the WWF Network desirable
Core Competency: Achievement Orientation – Ethics and Professionalism – Pro Green – Teamwork Leadership Competency: Strategic Orientation – Decisiveness – Team Leadership
Specific Competency : Analytical Thinking – Impact & Influence – Networking – Initiative – Collect & Organize Information – Conceptual Thinking – Service Orientation – Organization Awareness
– Good understanding of green economy approaches
– Capability to soundly manage complex budgets and funding flows
– Dynamic and innovative person with excellent written and oral communications skills
– Excellent knowledge at conservation and environmental issues
Interested applicants should send their most recent CV and letter of interest to : [email protected] ; with the subject: ‘RIMBA – Project Team Leader’ ; at the latest on January 8th 2016.
Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Be a part of us, who is currently working in 28 regions in 17 provinces from Aceh to Papua, with more than 500 sttaff and supported by more than 64,000 supporters in Indonesia.
WWF Indonesia also works with governments, local communities, private sector, NGOs, civil society, and the public at large.
Human Resources Department
Gedung Graha Simatupang
Tower 2 Unit C Lantai 7
Jl. TB Simatupang