Program BackgroundCardno Emerging Markets was awarded a design and implement contract for the
Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur (Indonesia Australia
Partnership for Infrastructure – KIAT). The design is now complete and Cardno is
currently in negotiations with DFAT for the implementation of the program. KIAT
is a ten year facility with an indicative budget of A$300m.
overarching goal is to support ‘Sustainable and inclusive economic growth
through improved access to infrastructure for all people’. To support this goal,
KIAT will work with Government of Indonesia (GOI), Department of Foreign Affairs
and Trade (DFAT), private sector, Multilateral Development Bank (MDBs) and other
development partners, and civil society stakeholders to help achieve the
following ‘End-of-facility Outcomes’ (EOFOs):
- Improved GOI policy and regulatory framework for infrastructure
- High quality projects prepared and financed by GOI, the private sector and /
- High quality infrastructure delivery, management and maintenance by GOI
As the managing contractor for KIAT Program, Cardno is looking for Management
Information System Officer (MIS). The objectives of this role are to:
- Support in designing, developing, administering, and maintaining management
information system of KIAT implementation phase. This includes supporting the
necessary system that will enable the KIAT team to have visibility over all
aspects of the program and thereby make informed decisions.
- Ensure that data can be collected and accessed in a timely manner to feed
into reports and other management requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to utilization of management information system
as well as maintenance and troubleshooting.
The detailed description on this role can be found here:http://www.cardno.com/en-au/Careers/Pages/2713155.aspxApplications close 5.00pm, Monday, 05 June 2017, Indonesian Time. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Any offer of employment will require criminal record check