|Vacancy Notice: Field Operation Staff
Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah is a Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis Malaria (GF-ATM) Project to fight Tuberculosis disease focused on community-based activities, managed by Aisyiyah Central Board. ‘Aisyiyah is a Moslem Women organization of Muhammadiyah, founded in Indonesia in 1917 with concern for social and religious issues. In New Funding Model-NFM (2016-2017), ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TB-HIV Care Program”to represent the Indonesian Civil Society. Hence ‘Aisyiyah is responsible to coordinate community level activities of Sub-Recipients (SRs) as the representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) that currently covers 16 provinces (50% of Indonesia’s provinces) and to be expanded in 25 provinces and160 districts in Indonesia.
We are currently expanding our Program team looking for suitable candidates as follows:
Position: Field Operation Staff (1 person)
Reports to: Field Operation Coordinator
Based : Jakarta with field travel as necessary
Under direction and coordination of Field Operation Coordinator, The Field Operation Staff is responsible to lead the technical aspects of activities report of SR’s, review and enabling the management on SR’s. The Field Operation Staff will work directly with the Field Operations Monitoring-Evaluation Unit to ensure that all plans project management applied appropriate in the field. In addition, she/he will provide oversight support to project management in SR’s to meet all project regulation and requirements done well.
Job Descriptions (Main Tasks)
The tasks and responsibilities of the Field Operation Staff are as follows:
Planning and conducting data updating in Sub Recipient (SR) and facilitating SR’s assesment relating to capacity on SR in program and management.
2. Prepare a draft of sub-Grant Agreement for SRs and provide input to the FO Coordinator for the solutions.
3. Establish an intensive communication with Sub Recipients about the priority activities, technical and operational policies as well as the approval of the funding that has been set for the achievement of objectives and targets.
4. Facilitate SRs in understanding and plan activities or Plan of Action (POA), including work plan and budget.
5. Coaching in attempt to “capacity building” SR includes guidance in the preparation of the proposal / plan activities in accordance with the target indicators and priority of PR Aisyiyah activities.
6. To coordinate closely with:
a. SR in preventing / addressing the problems that exist in the SR / SSR / Implementing Unit
Internal PR units involved in monitoring the progress reports and the results of programs implemented SR and the tasks of coaching SR
7. Responsible for the operational implementation of the program level under the special conditions; i.e SR staff no / not able to perform its function.
8. Supports FO Coordinator in coordinating the activities in the scope of the SR and carry ut other tasks requested by FO Coordinator or Program Manager in connection with the scope of work
9. Maintain, prevent and avoid conflicts of interest through the procedures set forth in the Guidelines for the Implementation Program (PPP), according to the scope of their responsibilities
Minimum Bachelor degree in all field with minimum 3 year experiences in relevant/similar task or position
Good command in written English and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Good computer skills (MS word, Excel,
power point) is an essential
Having experience of working with NGO/INGO/FBO/CBO is an advantage.
We offer competitive remuneration based on qualification and experience. Please submit your application includes cover letter and CV, before Januari 17, 2016 to PR ‘Aisyiyah, Email : [email protected]
“Only short listed applicants will be contacted”.