Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:Program Support AssistantDuty Station : DKI Jakarta Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Project Coordinator and Officer in the planning, coordination and administration of successful project activity implementation such as assist in organizing seminars/conferences/workshops, travel, training, meetings (external and internal), presentations etc.
- Support in consultant selection process, from the tender process to contract agreement. Draft Terms of Reference and arrange for selected consultant contracts to be prepared when needed.
- Draft/type letters, documents and forms related to project activities.
- Prepare travel itineraries and travel advances.
- Prepare payment/transfer request as needed.
- Prepare liquidation report of the duty trips that have been completed.
- Provide duty trip report (if participated) and remind other team members to prepare such reports.
- Register all in and outgoing mail related to the technical / project units.
- Set up appointments/meetings with PRs, partner organizations and other stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas, invitations and take minutes / notes of meetings (internal and external) to be reviewed by the Project Coordinator and then circulated to participants.
- Maintain an efficient filling system for all project related records.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Project Coordinator in relation with this role.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Management, Public Health or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration and project management.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 5 June 2017 at the latest.Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.