|Vacancy Notice: Senior Administrator
Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah is a Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis Malaria (GF-ATM) Project to fight Tuberculosis disease focused on community-based activities, managed by Aisyiyah Central Board. ‘Aisyiyah is a Moslem Women organization founded in Indonesia in 1917 with concern for social and religious issues. In New Funding Model-NFM (2016-2017), ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TB-HIV Care Program” to represent the Indonesian Civil Society. Hence ‘Aisyiyah is responsible to coordinate community level activities of Sub-Recipients (SRs) as the representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) that currently covers 16 provinces (50% of Indonesia’s provinces) and to be expanded in 25 provinces and 160 districts in Indonesia.
We are currently expanding our Program team looking for suitable candidates as follows:
Position: Senior Administrator
Based : Jakarta but with possibility for field travels
Durasi : 1 year with possibility extension (3 months probation)
1. Responsible for general administration of activities which funded by GF ATM including corresponding/filling and secretariat duties.
2. Thru coordination with other unit the Senior Administrator provides daily administration include confidential documents for all activities in PR Aisyiyah and ensure in each activity has note of the records, attendance lists, activity report and others required document.
3. Lead the admin staff to prepare the administration of meeting/workshop/seminar/training related to project activities (ticket, accommodation, room etc.) and to prepare the administration of travel for staff in PR level
(ticket, accommodation etc)
4. Compile required document from other unit related to the implementation of the project include updating the administration guide line and share the guide to SRs
5. Manage operational activities in PR Office include lead the secretariat team, IT/PSM, and ancillary staff in order to have smooth running of the office
6. Support Program/Project Manager in preparing six months report and yearly report for CCM, LFA and GF ATM Geneva and also giving input to him /her in administration aspect.
7. Support the completeness of supporting document required by PR Aisyiyah to follow up the audit recommendation
8. Assist Program/Project Manager on:
a. Prepare formal agreement in administration manner.
b. Do the audit related to administration area
c. Conduct other duties required by Program/Project Manager related to his/her jobs
9. To protect against and prevent any conflict of interest by
following the procedures articulated in the PIM, in accordance with the scope of their responsibilities.
Criteria needed :
1. Education : Minimum S1, in all field
2. Working Experiences :
• Minimum having 3 year experience in program administration, HR, Admin or other opreational management activity
3. General capacities :
• Having a leadership, good interpersonal skills, able to communicate in english and bahasa both oral and written
• Ability to develop effective management
• Ability to think strategically and give input to organisation on decision making
4. computer’s skills: Microsoft office (word, excel, power point)-minimum intermediate level
5. Others :
• Having a good initiative and able to work independently
• Strong orientation and detail
• Result based orienation and problem solving
• Have a good integrity to the team
Please submit your
applications before Januari 10, 2016 to PR ‘Aisyiyah :
Email : [email protected]
“Only short listed applicants will be contacted”.