regulation on implementation of Branchless Banking for Financial Inclusion
(known in Indonesian as LAKU PANDAI). With the issuance of this regulation, it
is hoped that groups in the community that have lacked access to the products
and services of commercial banks will gain better access. Since March 2015, the
OJK has granted approval to several commercial banks to implement LAKU PANDAI,
whereby these commercial banks will have agents that will provide financial
products and services to previously un-served segments of society.
Mobile Project, has partnered with one commercial bank and seven Farmer Group
Unions as agents of the commercial bank to conduct a pilot of Branchless
Banking to improve access for 1,300 farmers in seven villages in Pagelaran
Subdistrict, Malang District to the products and services of the commercial
bank using their mobile. Based on the profile of the farmers who have
registered and used the Mobile Financial Services through the seven agents of
the commercial bank, from mid-September to October 2016 training is being
conducted on business development and branchless financial services for 600
female farmers/ farmers’ wives in five villages in Pagelaran Subdistrict. Responsibilities of Consultant[Describe
overviewTanggungjawab :The overall objective of the assignment is to produce a
documentary film on the Branchless Banking for Farmers of Agri-Fin Mobile’s programming with a special focus on used cases of services and products are captured and shared for
dissemination and replication featuring best approaches, best practices, achievements and
real impacts in the project area (Pagelaran Subdistrict, Malang District).
- Develop the documentary film’s overall concept and
- Interview selected interviewees for the film who will
include commercial bank’s agents, actual users (male and female),
Agriculture Extension Workers, Implementing Partners and key programme staff
of Agri-Fin Mobile program
- Visit the project sites and interact with the local
communities who’ve been impacted by the Agri-Fin Mobile -supported
projects to get context.
- Develop the documentary script and storyboard to be
used in the film.
- Perform appropriate video filming and shoot interviews
with the Projects’ major beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Provide voice talent for the voice over to create a video in
Bahasa with English subtitles.
- Present a draft documentary to Agri-Fin Mobile for comments
- Compile and produce a script and storyboard for the 3
minutes specific video
- Edit and produce a draft video for the country
- Produce FINAL documentaries 3 minutes long documentary
films in DVD
- Meeting with project stakeholders in Jakarta and in the
field to collect and record data;
- Submit a storyboard and script for the documentary to
Indonesia Agriculture and Financial Services Program Director for approval
- Present draft documentary to the Agriculture and
Financial Services Program in Jakarta at the end of the field mission and
incorporation of comments;
- Produce an edited Video Recording of the scenarios
captured, and the footage of the recorded stories.
- Present a complete 3 minutes documentary film version,
and hand over 2 master copies to Mercy Corps Indonesia
- Present the raw recorded Footage for future usage.
Required Qualifications and Experience of the
Consultancy Firm:· 5 and above years of experience working in similar field.· Extensive experience in producing development work related
documentaries for international organisations with the aim of reaching both
local and international audiences.· Experience in working with NGO agencies and other
international organizations. · Knowledge of the Branchless Banking for Financial Inclusion
and Digital Financial Services will be an added advantage. · Excellent technical capacities (state of art filming
equipment preferably High Definition) to ensure smooth and high quality production.·
experience in development communication will be an added advantage.
take up to 20 calendar days from the date of signing the contract.
CV to email@example.com
before 16 October 2016