CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development. CARE International Indonesia in Head Quarter Office-Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : FIELD OFFICER
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/WAS (WARUNG ANAK SEHAT)
REPORTS TO : FIELD COORDINATOR
BASE : BANDUNG, BOGOR, YOGYAKARTA and AMBON
The Field Officer will provide technical oversight and skills on assigned project. S/He will be responsible for field base and will work closely with the Field Coordinator in implementing the project in accordance with the project design, strategy and work plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Organize activities aimed to beneficiaries (training of IWAS, teachers, mothers, children and cooking center training), including mobilization of beneficiaries and prepare required facilities and equipment.
2. Responsible for data collection for Baseline and Endline Survey and others data needed for database management.
3. Periodically visit and monitoring and coach Ibu Warung Anak Sehat (IWAS) through field visit to monitor the progress and challenges.
4. Recruit the new potential IWAS as needed.
5. Responsible for distribution and its monitoring of marketing materials for IWAS determined on the project
6. Update database in daily basis and prepare weekly summary report from IWAS monitoring and other activities.
7. Assist Field Coordinator in bridging communication between project management, beneficiaries, local government and relevant stakeholders.
8. Assist Field Coordinator in facilitate the set-up of Social Business Model for Cooking Center pilot and replication.
9. Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned in line with the position to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of any project activities and to ensure the achievement of expected output.
1) Education: University degree in Communication, Economic Management, marketing or social studies or relevant background.
2) Experience: At least 3 (three) year proven in community facilitation capacity for livelihood development.
3) Specific technical skills:
• Good communications skills, including negotiation skills particularly with community.
• Good interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for beneficiaries.
• Prepared to spend a considerable amount of time in the field.
• Honest, responsible, self motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision
• Able to give helpful directions, detailed instructions and demonstrations.
• Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross cultural environment.
• Experience in building partnership with government and other civil society organizations.
• Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, email and database experience, social media.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) is preferable.
• Has a motorcycle to support field activities, especially regular visits to the beneficiaries in the field.
• Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before January 06, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”