the support of the Office of Defense Corporation (ODC – US Embassy) FHI 360
manages a project to strengthen the Indonesian military (TNI) response to HIV
by providing technical assistance to the Indonesian military.
OF WORK AND TASKS
this project, FHI 360 is seeking a qualified and experienced consultant to
complete the following tasks:
Provide technical advice on program activities and implementation
Provide technical review on program and data analysis
Provide technical review on the Semi Annual and Annual Report
Location and Travel
consultancy will be based in Indonesia. Some travel within Indonesia may
January 2016 to 30 September 2016 for a total of 45 working days.
consultant will be paid an agreed daily rate for her/his services.
Payment will be made on a monthly basis after the successful completion
and approval of tasks assigned during that month.
successful candidate will:
· Have considerable experience working with or
developing, implementing or monitoring HIV programming in Indonesia
· Have experience working the Indonesia Military.
· Have completed a Master Degree level or possess
equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g. public health, health
education, clinical science, nursing, medicine, international development,
should submit the following to [email protected]:
· Applicant’s CV
deadline is18 January 2016.
short listed candidates will be contacted.
Criteria (65 pts total)
· Technical Capability – 40 pts
with HIV programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
knowledge of international development programming in Indonesia – 20 pts
· Past Performance/relative experience – 25 pts
360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age,
disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or
· FHI 360 may cancel the solicitation and not award
· FHI 360 may reject any or all responses received
· Issuance of the solicitation does not constitute an
award commitment by FHI 360
· FHI 360 reserves the right to disqualify any offer
based on failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions
· FHI 360 will not compensate any offeror for
responding to solicitation
· FHI 360 reserves the right to issue award based on
initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
· FHI 360 may choose to award only part of the activities
in the solicitation, or issue multiple awards based on the solicitation
· FHI 360 reserves the right to waive minor proposal
deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote
· FHI 360 will be contacting each offeror to confirm
contact person, address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation
- OXFAM Vacancy: Project Manager Business and Human Rights
- vacant position Business Development Officer Yayasan Rumah Energi (based in Lombok NTB)