The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning
and management for more than 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
The Fundraising Associates work to contact potential supporters in the community to raise money, gain commitment to TNC’s vision and mobilize action to achieve ecological sustainability. They generate funds through the face
to face fundraising technique and communicate effectively to donors/sponsors regarding TNC’s activities, as trained during the induction process.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with direct sales experience (ideally in regular giving) or equivalent combination.
- Excellent direct sales skills.
- Experience liaising with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Proven record of achieving financial targets and KPIs. (goal oriented)
- Passionate in environment and conservation issues
Please send your CV and application letter to
[email protected], not later than June 24, 2016. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line. Visit
www.nature.or.id to learn more about The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program.