The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource
planning and management for 20 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have an opening for:
MEMBERSHIP OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Jakarta-based)
Reporting to the Membership Manager, the Membership Operations Administrator is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the Face to Face (F2F) Membership Program.
- Manage day to day operations, administrative processes, including developing new and upgrading existing manuals and training practices for team leaders and fundraisers
- In coordination with Human Resources Department, recruit new staffs, including shortlisting of candidates, running interviews and assessment activities as well as assisting with new staffs with their induction.
- Run training sessions, including new starter induction training and specific training sessions to cover skills required for the role.
- Arrange weekly rosters of the fundraisers, including making sure that incentives are being paid out accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain an understanding of TNC’s programs, campaigns and causes, which includes keeping up to date with projects and news that affects the fundraisers
Please send your CV and application letter to