Education Promotion Officer
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education. Nuffic Neso Indonesia is an overseas office of EP-Nuffic, the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education.
The key activities of Neso Indonesia are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
- Institutional cooperation
- Market information and analysis
- Holland Alumni network
- Management of scholarship programmes (StuNed, Orange Tulip, EU SHARE)
- Coordination of higher education related projects
We are currently looking for an Education Promotion Officer, based in Jakarta, who can lead our Study in Holland campaign in Indonesia.
· Develop and implement marketing and promotion strategies for Dutch higher education in Indonesia targeting international mobility of Indonesian students towards the Netherlands.
· Create and implement (new) marketing and promotion products and activities with a special focus on the website, social media and further online activities.
· Participate in all education promotion activities (including: fair and event organization, networking, information session, competitions).
· Deliver marketing outreach activities to high schools and universities
· Organize annual Dutch Placement Days (Dutch higher education fairs)
· Promote and facilitate cooperation between universities from Indonesia and the Netherlands.
· Contribute to market information factsheets, prepare education market analyses and reports.
· Maintain and expand a network of contacts with prospective students, suppliers, press, government, corporations, the Nuffic head office in the Netherlands and other stakeholders.
· Maintain a network of contacts with prospective students, suppliers, press, government, corporations, EP-Nuffic’s head office in the Netherlands and other stakeholders.
· Coordinate the activities of the Education Promotion team (promotion, alumni, media etc.)
· Report directly to the Director of Nuffic Neso Indonesia
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in in promotion, marketing or another relevant position
- Experience with studying abroad and/or living in the Netherlands preferred
· Understanding of marketing and promotion in relation to higher education
- Up to date knowledge and operational expertise in the field of online marketing (e.g. social media, Google Analytics, SEO)
- Native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing
- Experience in coordinating/managing teams is a plus
- Proven networking, presentation, communication and event organizing skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Available to work flexible hours as evening and weekend work is required and occasional domestic travel
Please send your applications via e-mail to [email protected] stating Education Promotion Officer as the subject of your email, no later than February 3rd, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates who will be invited for an interview will be notified.
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id