|Vacancy Notice: Procurement Supply Management (PSM) Staff
Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah is a Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis Malaria (GF-ATM) Project to fight Tuberculosis disease focused on community-based activities, managed by Aisyiyah Central Board. ‘Aisyiyah is a Moslem Women organization of Muhammadiyah, founded in Indonesia in 1917 with concern for social and religious issues. In New Funding Model-NFM (2016-2017), ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TB-HIV Care Program”to represent the Indonesian Civil Society. Hence ‘Aisyiyah is responsible to coordinate community level activities of Sub-Recipients (SRs) as the representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) that currently covers 16 provinces (50% of Indonesia’s provinces) and to be expanded in 25 provinces and160
districts in Indonesia.
We are currently expanding our Program team looking for suitable candidates as follows:
Position: PSM Staff (1 person)
Reports to: HR Admin Coordinator
Based : Jakarta with field travel as necessary
Under direction and coordination of HR Admin Coordinator, The PSM Staff is responsible to design and doing procedure of procurement and supply management. The PSM Staff will work directly with all Unit related to ensure that all plans project management need fullfilled. In addition, she/he will provide oversight support to PSM process in SR’s to meet all project regulation and requirements done well.
Job Descriptions (Main Tasks)
The tasks and responsibilities of the PSM Staff are as follows:
1. Design and implement procurement procedures using appropriate PPP format Aisyiyah logistics including identify and inventory the
list of potential suppliers or vendors periodically
2. To ensure the quality and quantity of goods / services were held in a competitive, transparent and meet the standards of procurement of goods / services prepared by PR.
3. Responsible for the quality, quantity and recording of goods and distribution of goods based on the needs of each area appropriately.
4. Create and disseminate standardized recording to the SR to transfer assets and goods logistics program, oversee the implementation of the standardization of records for transfer of assets and goods logistics program at any one period.
5. Monitor and report on all supply, stock, distribution and logistics that go in each area to the PM and issue early warnings to all units to ensure that the supply or supplies used wisely.
6. Coordinate with related units with respect to the scope of work of NGOs and support tasks for the smooth administration team program.
Maintain, prevent and avoid conflicts of interest through the procedures set forth in the Guidelines for the Implementation Program (PPP), according to the scope of their responsibilities
Minimum Bachelor degree in all field with minimum 3 year experiences in relevant/similar task or position
Good command in written English and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Good computer skills (MS word, Excel, power point) is an essential
Having experience of working with NGO/INGO/FBO/CBO is an advantage.
We offer competitive remuneration based on qualification and experience. Please submit your application includes cover letter and CV, before Januari 17, 2016 to PR ‘Aisyiyah, Email : [email protected]
“Only short listed applicants will be contacted”.